Google
Random Scribes: This and that <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7870530\x26blogName\x3dRandom+Scribes\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://randomscribes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://randomscribes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3192181890939194918', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

This and that

After a long and seemingly never ending week , during which I must have thought of atleast 3-4 topics to blog on, but could never get around to sitting at the comp for more than 10 mins at a stretch...I am back ! And now that I can ...i don't feel like it . So I am just going to paste the one sad little entry from my diary I had so enthusiastically started on March the 24th. And to think I spent almost 1 hr just setting up the damn journal on WORD..complete with clip art and colors and fonts and what not. But then who would read it , besides me ??? This entry is 6 months and a marriage-old... for old times sake !!!

March 24, 2004
The alarm did not even bother to ring and I was up today. Well it is 8.30 already. I had to be in the lab by 9.
Gonna be late today also. But I just somehow cannot get myself to be up and early.
Inspite of the fact that I simply love the feel of early mornings. The air is so fresh and crisp in the morning. Its almost like while everyone was asleep in their beds at night, someone turned on the sprinklers and cleaned up all the smoke and dirt from the world. Just like the sprinklers in the supermarkets fresh vegetables aisle that turn on every few mins or so.
Sri says I would have to wake up by 6 every morning, while we are at his parents place. I guess I will enjoy the fresh world then.
Really felt I got a lot of work done today. Although did manage to get my daily dose of suleka , BBC news and of course my desi radio. Bad news is I am addicted to sulekha , good news is unlike the morning coffee it does not add into my calorie chart.
I did lazily skip my aerobics class today too, its just so easy to fall out of a habit, even when you have really struggled to get your lazy bones up to the aerobics room every week. A couple of weeks are all it takes to be back to square one. Will try cursing myself again tomorrow. Maybe will feel ashamed enough to trudge back in there. Amazing how much guilt can motivate/harass you to do something. All that cheesecake better be out of my body soon. Can actually feel it adiposing in my cells now. Yikes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home